Metallic Coated Steels
Aluzinc® is a flat carbon steel product coated on both sides with an aluminium-zinc alloy*
- Highly aesthetic
- Stunning reflectivity against heat and light - up to 80% of sunlight
- Flexibility for easy forming, profiling and other needs
- 100% chromium-free surface treatments that are very environmentally friendly
*The coating is composed of 55% aluminium, 43.4% zinc and 1.6% silicon
Projects with Aluzinc®
Best in Class
Aluzinc® has an exceptional metallic silver aspect for remarkable surface finishes for both outdoor and indoor applications
Aluzinc® Florelis and Aluzinc® HFX (High Formability eXtended) are completing the Aluzinc® range:
- Aluzinc® Florelis is the perfect combination of strength and beauty making it an outstanding product in every way
- Aluzinc® HFX has high formability combined with exceptional corrosion properties for standing seam roofs
Aluzinc® coated steels are used widely for CONSTRUCTION: roofing, cladding, structural sections, composite panels, tiles
All guarantees on Aluzinc® are available on request and after the validation of an environmental questionnaire.
Aluzinc® - a key ingredient of unique and remarkable buildings.
With excellent formability, high corrosion protection, high reflectivity and natural metallic aesthetics, Aluzinc® is the top choice for many buildings.
Watch the video to find out more!