Light Steel Framing
Related News & Articles:
Developing Styltech on Reunion Island's Market5 May 2014
ArcelorMittal Construction’s STYLTECH™ steel solution was chosen to build more than 200 homes on Reunión. This construction system offers an efficient, sustainable and competitive alternative to concrete structures on the island's housing market.Project News
Ground Mounted Structures for Solar Farms18 October 2012
Profil du Futur, the French leader of light gauge structural profiles and part of ArcelorMittal Distribution Solutions, has supplied the structure of a large solar plant in La Reunion: a robust and durable solution in a critical environment.Product News
Styltech™ is a construction system comprising steel frames and roof frames and involve the optimised use of light-gauge components in galvanised high-yield steel.
They are primarily intended for the loadbearing steel structures in the residential sector, in particular for detached, semi-detached or terraced single- or two-storey houses.
The Styltech™ concept is based on the assembly of a range of sections (12 to 14 cm wide depending on the project).
Computer-designed & Easy to erect
- Computer-designed structure: highly reliable manufacture and remarkably rapid processing.
- Earthquake- and hurricane-resistant structure and compliant with regulations in force (e.g. wind & snow loads)
- Guarantee of costs & timeframe mastered from the design phase of the project
- Durability: stability & corrosion protection
- Simplified assembly: the sections are delivered with identification markings in accordance with the assembly drawing.