As the indisputable leader in steel for enamelling, ArcelorMittal Europe provides panel manufacturers with high value-added products:
- Solfer® grades can be used for architectural applications, due to their excellent resistance to deformation during enamel firing.
- HC300EK Grade is especially suitable for architectural panels, as its mechanical performances are equivalent to structural steel grades, even after enamelling process.
Architectural wall panels are also used in external cladding applications, on buildings that require low maintenance and durable colour finish.
Architectural wall panels
Architectural wall panels are an ideal choice in high traffic areas where durable products may be prone to vandalism and wear.
They provide long-term durability and low maintenance cost, and are also increasingly used as informative and decorative panels in railways, metro stations, airports and even public hospitals.
For architectural wall panels, enamelled steel is a material with exceptional properties that make it a wonderful medium and allow designers to address most concerns and requirements:
- Variety of colours and potential decoration for mural painting
- Resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Resistance to chemicals
- Heat and fire reaction performances
- Resistance to thermal shock
- Low maintenance