ArcelorMittal product offers provide reliable solutions for the specific requirements listed above:
- Full range of structural solutions, including high strength steel grades, such as Histar® sections or Amstrong® heavy plates and hot rolled sheets.
- Organic coated range Granite® HDS or HDX, to ensure long life durability and aesthetics of façade and cladding
- Aluzinc® and Magnelis® metallic coated are suitable for interior applications and equipment, such as cable trays installed in harsh and aggressive environments
- Full range of mineral wool sandwich panels like Promistyl® - able to meet the most demanding requirements in fire reaction, resistance and thermal insulation.
- Extensive profiles and siding offer to match specific design options by architects.
Waste disposal plants
Sustainable Development mindset has drastically impacted the way we manage our waste. Waste reduction and management is a major environmental challenge. In most European countries, waste disposal plants benefit from innovative application, which improves the chain of waste disposal - from recycling through incineration and transformation into energy, to substitute fossil fuel consumption.
Waste disposal & incineration plants are very demanding types of construction when it comes to performance and safety requirements. In addition, it becomes increasingly difficult in terms of architectural design, as it is generally built very close to dense urban areas.