For more than 30 years, ArcelorMittal Europe has recognized the importance of construction refurbishment and has proposed a complete offer of modified products and solutions:
- Sheet piles, columns, tubes and welded sections for addition or consolidation of existing foundations.
- Structural sections or light steel frame solutions, such as Styltech™, for vertical or horizontal extensions on existing buildings, combined with high strength steel grades for lighter structure.
- Composite flooring solutions, such as Cofraplus®, enabling to increase load bearing capacity on existing structures, whatever the material may be.
- Full range of Metallic coated and Organic coated steels, but also profiles, sandwich panels and cassettes to create a new envelope system that improves aesthetics and energy efficiency of existing buildings.
- Services such as products delivered directly on site, with adapted logistic to respect site constraints, especially in urban areas.
ArcelorMittal’s products and solutions for renovation can be adapted and modified to suit any project, and have proven to be efficient in very demanding local conditions.
ArcelorMittal has developed a complete range of products and construction solutions adapted to construction renovation.
Renovation is increasingly becoming the desired strategy to strengthen energy efficiency, comfort, adaptability and flexibility and to renew buildings’ aesthetics. It is also a privileged approach to improve the attractiveness of historical urban areas. Renovation enhances construction sustainability and the contribution of the construction segment to circular economy.
Related News & Articles
Rennes' new congress centre: from historical convent to modern facility17 October 2016
Built in the 14th century, the former Jacobins convent located in the historical centre of Rennes, (France) is currently being transformed into a new congress centre which will open in 2018. This new and modern facility is being built with 18 welded built-up sections supplied by Distribution Solutions France in Yutz.Project News
ArcelorMittal Steel for the Renovation of Geoffroy Guichard Stadium in France6 June 2016
For the Euro 2016, the Stadium Geoffroy Guichard in the French town of St. Etienne underwent substantial renovation. ArcelorMittal supplied the steel for the venue's new metal skin: perforated trapzoidal Hacierba steel sheets with the sparkling Aluzinc® Florelis metallic coating and precoated ST 500 sheets. Hacierco steel deck was used for the roof.Project News
Granite® Impression Protects Polish Church: Authentic Look and Cost-Efficient Solution21 January 2016
ArcelorMittal's prepainted steel Granite® Impression - Brown Agate was chosen as the material for the new roof of a fieldstone church in Poland: Its authentic look and excellent resistance provide the perfect combination for the necessary aesthetic and functional requirements of this roof renovation project.Product News