Ondatherm® T is an insulated sandwich panel with a core made of Polyisocyanurate PIR and prepainted steel facings for roofing applications.
- The panels are made with the newly developed PIR Foam PRT Hexacore® with increased thermal performance.
- Thicknesses up to 140 mm are offered for thermal Uc value down to 0.16W/m2K.
- A joint system with a reduced thermal bridge combines with an air leakage seal that complies with new airtighness building regulations.
- The system is characterised by exceptional ease of installation while respecting the most demanding thermal regulations.
Facings : Trapeza Steel / Steel
- Core: PIR polyurethane polyisocyanurate PRT Hexacore®
- Maximum length: 16m
- Thickness: 30mm to 140mm
- Fire performance : B - s2, d0
- Uc (W/m²K) down to : 0.16
- Both facings, internal and external, are prepainted steel Colorissime
- Option for curved roof panel by crimping