ArcelorMittal Europe offers a wide range of panels, profiles, and sandwich panels, which are all designed according to your project needs with excellent acoustic, thermal, and fire performance.
- In addition to meeting technical requirements, Flamstyl® S architectural insulated sandwich panels with a core made of mineral wool and prepainted steel offers a secret fixing solution along with freedom of design.
The beauty of steel and the possibility of practically unlimited finishes inspire the material’s magical aesthetics.
Related news & technical articles
New: Fire certificate for Granite® HDX in metallic colours!30 November 2020
Metallic colours are evermore appreciated by architects – especially in combination with organic coated steels to provide long term durability and aesthetic facades.For the first time, ArcelorMittal has published a fire certificate for prepainted steel in metallic colours: Granite® HDX in metallic shades has successfully been certified as A1!Product News
A modern kart racing track with ArcelorMittal steel26 November 2020
Last year, the German city of Mülsen - just a few kilometres from the birthplace of legendary car brands Horch, Audi, and Trabant - became home to the country’s most modern kart racing track, Arena E. Built using ArcelorMittal steel, the track is operated by the Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club (ADAC) with former kart racer Kevin Illgen as managing director.Project News
Ateliers 3S - Downtown chic with Granite®17 November 2020
Ateliers 3S create contemporary looks for urban areas with ArcelorMittal organic coated steels. Bacacier is a leading supplier of steel roofing, cladding, and flooring applications for industrial and commercial buildings in France. In 2012, the company created a new entity – Ateliers 3S – to work closely with architects who were building or refurbishing buildings in the centres of cities around Europe. Using organic coated steels from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products, Ateliers 3S have developed a range of signature products specifically for the urban environment. One of the latest is the New York® range which allows architects to play with shapes and shades using a ‘toolbox’ of solutions.Product News
Facades are considered to be the multifunctional skin of a building. Their design is based on four different aspects:
• structural mechanics
• building physics
• specific material knowledge
• detail design
These specific requirements result from the often complex geometries, the high demand for the quality of the fabrication as well as the quality of the surface, and finally, the resistance and durability of the end product.
Apart from the technical aspects, a facade makes a building memorable and gives it personality. The beauty of steel, along with the unique use of colour and light, adds great value to the technical advantages of this material.
ArcelorMittal Europe has developed a full range of steel products and solutions for facades for any building type as well as each architectural creation in compliance with technical requirements:
- Granite® HDX is the perfect solution when colour stability and corrosion resistance are demanded. Our catalogue consists of a wide selection of more than 30 different colours associated with surface finishes.
- When a remarkable glittery rendering or a glossy finish for elegant facades is required, Granite® Silky Shine, one of our newest prepainted steels for facades, is the perfect solution.
- Modern construction must also preserve a relationship with nature. Indaten® facade maintains a harmonious dialogue with the natural environment.