For more than 30 years, ArcelorMittal Europe has recognised the importance of construction refurbishment and has a complete offer of modified products and solutions:
- Sheet piles, columns, tubes, and welded sections for addition to or consolidation of existing foundations.
- Structural sections or light steel frame solutions for vertical or horizontal extensions on existing buildings, combined with high strength steel grades for lighter structures.
- Composite flooring solutions, such as Cofraplus®, enable an increase in load bearing capacity on existing structures whatever the material may be.
- Full range of metallic coated and organic coated steels, but also profiles, sandwich panels, and cassettes to create a new envelope system that improves both the aesthetics and the energy efficiency of existing buildings.
- Services such as products delivered directly on site with adapted logistics to meet site constraints, especially in urban areas.
ArcelorMittal’s products and solutions for renovation can be adapted and modified to suit any project and have proven to be efficient in very demanding local conditions.
ArcelorMittal has developed a complete range of products and construction solutions adapted to construction renovation.
Renovation is increasingly becoming the chosen strategy to enhance energy efficiency, comfort, adaptability, and flexibility and to renew buildings’ aesthetics. It is also a highly utilised approach to improve the attractiveness of historical urban areas. Renovation augments construction sustainability and the contribution of the construction segment to the economy.
Related news & technical articles
New Granite® Impression brochure available!11 July 2019
The new Granite® Impression: Impressive aesthetics for buildings brochure has arrived!Product News
Gold Medal for Granite® Ultramat30 April 2019
Granite® Ultramat is the latest addition to ArcelorMittal’s Granite® range of pre-painted steels for outdoor building applications. It has an ultra-modern organic coating and allows for the formation of the most difficult shapes of roofing products, even at low temperatures. Manufactured in the Polish ArcelorMittal steelworks of Swietochlowice as well as in Eisehüttenstadt, Germany, it has recently been awarded an MTP Gold Medal, one of the most recognisable awards on the Polish market.Product News
Polish roofing producer puts Granite® Ultramat to the test16 April 2019
Blachdom Plus, a producer of steel roofing solutions in Poland, has tested Granite® Ultramat from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products. This is not the first time the company has run real-life production tests on new products from ArcelorMittal. For Blachdom Plus, trials such as this give them early access to solutions that will be attractive to their customers and a competitive advantage when it comes to understanding the technical performance of the material.Product News