Ondatherm® F is an insulated roof sandwich panel, made from Frequence profile and Polyisocyanurate (PIR) core. Both facings are made of prepainted steel.
- The panels are made with the newly developed PIR Foam PRT Hexacore® with increased thermal performance.
- Thicknesses up to 120mm are offered for thermal Uc value down to 0.263W/m2K.
- The joint system combined with an air leakage seal complies with new air tightness building regulations.
- The system is characterised by exceptional ease of installation and respects the most demanding thermal regulations.
Facings : Frequence Steel / steel
- Core: PIR polyisocyanurate PRT Hexacore®
- Maximum length: 16ml
- Thickness: 70mm to 120mm
- Fire performance : B-s2,d0
- Uc (W/m².K) down to : 0,263
- Both facings, internal and external, are in prepainted steel Colorissime