Ondatherm® FI an insulated roof sandwich panel made of Frequence profile and a Polyisocyanurate PIR core. It has 2 facings - prepainted steel for the external facing and aluminium foil for the inner side.
- The metallic roof system is characterised by exceptionally easy installation.
- It offers an insulated roof that ensures no condensation in the building and a good thermal performance with Uc down to 0.26 (W/m2K).
- The Frequence shaped profile offers a special shape, which answers to better environmental integration of the roof in the landscape.
Facings : Frequence Steel / Aluminium foil
- Core : PIR polyisocyanurate
- Maximum length: 16m
- Thickness: 70mm to 120mm
- Uc (W/m²K) down to: 0.263
- External facing: prepainted steel
- Internal facing: aluminium foil 50 μm RAL 9002