Ondatherm® TI is a trapezoidal, insulated roof sandwich panel with a core made of Polyisocyanurate (PIR). It has two facings - prepainted steel for the external facing and aluminium foil for the inner side.
- The metallic roof system is characterised by exceptionally easy installation. It offers an insulated roof that eliminates the possibility of condensation in the building and good thermal performance with Uc down to 0.274 ( W/m2K).
- The classic trapezoidal shape of the panel offers possible combination with the Trapeza 3.333.39 T and correlated flashings.
Facings : Trapeza Steel / Aluminium foil
- Core: PIR polyurethane polyuisocyanurate PRT Hexacore®
- Maximum length: 16m
- Thickness: 30mm to 140mm
- Uc (W/m²K) down to : 0.274
- External facing : prepainted steel
- Internal facing : aluminium foil 50 μm RAL 9002