- 35µm thick paint coating system
- Very good formability during profiling
- Very good scratch resistance
- Very good UV Resistance up to RUV4*
- Free of chromates and heavy metals
* According to the EN10169-2 standard
Related News & Articles
Homes with Granite® Impression Cloudy roofs in Ecuador22 June 2015
ArcelorMittal’s Granite® Impression Cloudy organic coated steel has proved extremely popular in Europe for external building applications. Now Granite® Impression Cloudy is also finding a home in South America, thanks to Kubiec-Conduit, an Ecuador-based manufacturer of roofing, profiles, pipes and tubing.Product News
Granite® Impression Cloudy gives panamanian homes the vintage look20 July 2015
For home owners in Latin America, the traditional look of roofing tiles is becoming more and more important. As a cost efficient alternative to clay tiles, metal tiles with Granite® Impression Cloudy coating is becoming increasingly popular as its cloudy effect gives roofs the vintage look the customer is looking for and stands for quality made in Europe.Project News
Best in Class
An outdoor pre-painted steel for roofing tiles replicating natural roofing materials such as clay or terracotta.
A lightweight material suitable for low sloping roofs, it is easy to install and self-supporting.
Also: resistant to hail and wind, impermeable to water and parasites, reduces mould, and is easy to maintain.
5 colours are available:
- Anticato Dark: a dark brown that gives an attractive depth to the roof
- Anticato Light: a lighter alternative to Anticato Dark
- Terracotta: gives a luminous and warm radiance
- Green & Red: warm and attractive colours
15-year guarantee depending on the external environment.