Organic Coated Steels
- Granite® Storm D3009X Oxyde red -
- Granite® Storm D8019X Grey brown -
- Granite® Storm D7024X Graphite grey -
- Granite® Storm D3011 Brown red -
- Granite® Storm D6005X Moss green -
- Granite® Storm D9005X Jet black -
- Granite® Storm D8004X Copper brown -
- Granite® Storm D6020X Chrome green -
- Granite® Storm D3005X Wine red -
- Granite® Storm D8017X Chocolate brown -
• 50µm thick paint coating system on Z275 zinc substrate
• Excellent durability performance with RC5+ corrosion resistance and RUV5 UV resistance according to the EN 10169-2021 standard
• Dimensions: thicknesses between 0.3 & 2mm, widths between 750 & 1500mm
• Gloss max. 5 GU ensuring a very matt finish
• Adhesion of the coating (T-bend) ≤ 1 T
• Resistance to cracking on bending (T-bend) ≤ 2 T
• Impact resistance 18 J
• Clemen scratch resistance ≥ 2.5 kg
• Free of chromates and heavy metals
Extended durability with a matt finish
An ideal alternative to traditional roofing tiles material as it offers the very highest levels of robustness and extended durability with a matt finish.
Can also be used for other roofing applications, such a sandwich panels or photovoltaic solutions, thanks to very long durability.
Extensive colour range with unmatched UV resistance.
Up to 35-year guarantee depending on the external environment.