Sheet pile steel grades
Steel grades for hot rolled sheet piles
All the sheet pile sections can be delivered in steel grades according to EN 10248-1, but not all of them are available in all steel grades.
Available upon request:
- special steel grades like S 460 AP
- American ASTM A 572 steel grades
- steels with improved corrosion resistance like AMLoCor® and ASTM A 690
- steels with copper addition in accordance with EN 10248 Part 1 Chapter 10.4
- modified steel grade A 690 with higher yield strength
- steel grades complying with other standards
Steel grades for cold formed sheet piles
S 235 JRC, S 275 JRC, S 355 JOC
The maximum allowable thickness of each section type is tied to the steel grade.
Please check the ArcelorMittal Sheet Piling website for details.