U section sheet pile rangeMore
The various geometrical characteristics of the U section sheet pile range allow for excellent technical and economical choices for each specific project. The combination of great wave depth with big flange thickness results in excellent static properties.
Technically & economically optimised
Characteristics of U section sheet piles:
- A wide range of sections forming several series with various geometrical characteristics, offering a choices of sections technically and economically suited for a specific project.
- The symmetrical form of the single element has made these sheets particularly convenient for re-use.
- The possibility of assembling and crimping the piles into pairs in the mill provides an improvement in the installation quality and performance.
- Easy fixing of tie-rods and swivelling attachments, even under water.
- Good corrosion resistance, the biggest steel thickness lying on the outer part of the geometry.