ArcelorMittal Europe offers a wide range of panels, profiles, and sandwich panels, which are all designed according to your project needs with excellent acoustic, thermal, and fire performance.
- In addition to meeting technical requirements, Flamstyl® S architectural insulated sandwich panels with a core made of mineral wool and prepainted steel offers a secret fixing solution along with freedom of design.
The beauty of steel and the possibility of practically unlimited finishes inspire the material’s magical aesthetics.
Related news and technical articles
Steligence® webinar 22 April: Facades and roofing - our latest innovations in prepainted steels to meet the new requirements19 April 2021
Join Steligence® for this free English-language webinar on Thursday 22 April 2021 at 13.00 CET.Topic: Facades and roofing - our latest innovations in prepainted steels to meet the new requirementsPresenter: Patrick Le Pense, ArcelorMittal Europe - Flat ProductsClick here to register.Event News
Steligence® webinar 5 May: Discover Magnelis®16 April 2021
Join Steligence® for this free English-language webinar on Wednesday 5 May 2021 at 13.00 CET.Topic: Looking for flat steels highly protective against corrosion for your building? Discover Magnelis®Presenter: Jérôme Guth, ArcelorMittal Europe - Flat ProductsClick here to register.Event News
Facades are considered to be the multifunctional skin of a building. Their design is based on four different aspects:
• structural mechanics
• building physics
• specific material knowledge
• detail design
These specific requirements result from the often complex geometries, the high demand for the quality of the fabrication as well as the quality of the surface, and finally, the resistance and durability of the end product.
Apart from the technical aspects, a facade makes a building memorable and gives it personality. The beauty of steel, along with the unique use of colour and light, adds great value to the technical advantages of this material.
ArcelorMittal Europe has developed a full range of steel products and solutions for facades for any building type as well as each architectural creation in compliance with technical requirements:
- Granite® HDXtreme is the perfect solution when colour stability and corrosion resistance are required. Around 50 different colours with different surface finishes are available.
- When a remarkable glittery rendering or a glossy finish for elegant facades is required, Granite® Silky Shine, one of our newest prepainted steels for facades, is the perfect solution.
- Modern construction must also preserve a relationship with nature. Indaten® facade maintains a harmonious dialogue with the natural environment.