ArcelorMittal Europe offers a wide range of panels, profiles, and sandwich panels, which are all designed according to your project needs with excellent acoustic, thermal, and fire performance.
- In addition to meeting technical requirements, Flamstyl® S architectural insulated sandwich panels with a core made of mineral wool and prepainted steel offers a secret fixing solution along with freedom of design.
The beauty of steel and the possibility of practically unlimited finishes inspire the material’s magical aesthetics.
Related news & technical articles
EPDs for full range of ArcelorMittal Europe - Flat Products11 August 2020
With our two newest Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) for Hot rolled and Cold rolled steels, ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products is now the only flat products steel producer in the EU with a full set of EPDs for products and solutions, signalling our commitment to sustainable building.Product News
DIBt technical approval enables SCHRAG to make full use of Magnelis®14 July 2020
Since 2014, ArcelorMittal has been working with the SCHRAG Group to publicise the benefits of Magnelis® in the German and eastern European markets. That cooperation has led to Magnelis® being recognised as an exceptional metallic coating which provides a breakthrough in corrosion protection. In September 2019, the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) granted Magnelis® a Technical National Approval. This approval recognises that Magnelis® resists corrosion for more than 15 years and allows it to be specified for construction applications in Germany and other markets which rely on DIBt standards. For SCHRAG, it means that Magnelis® can be utilised with confidence in the company’s thin-walled cold-formed components, even when they are deployed in highly corrosive atmospheres.Product News
ArcelorMittal continues to develop organic coated offer4 June 2020
ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products offers a complete range of organic coated steels for interior and exterior construction. The steels, which include products such as the Granite® and Estetic® ranges, have many applications in facades, roofing, and furnishing. Our R&D teams are continuously working to develop our range of organic coated steel products and solutions.Check out our most recent brochures, datasheets, and Environmental Product Declarations for Granite® Silky Shine, Granite® Storm, Estetic® Access, and Estetic® Standard before ordering your samples with the click of a button!Product News
Facades are considered to be the multifunctional skin of a building. Their design is based on four different aspects:
• structural mechanics
• building physics
• specific material knowledge
• detail design
These specific requirements result from the often complex geometries, the high demand for the quality of the fabrication as well as the quality of the surface, and finally, the resistance and durability of the end product.
Apart from the technical aspects, a facade makes a building memorable and gives it personality. The beauty of steel, along with the unique use of colour and light, adds great value to the technical advantages of this material.
ArcelorMittal Europe has developed a full range of steel products and solutions for facades for any building type as well as each architectural creation in compliance with technical requirements:
- Granite® HDX is the perfect solution when colour stability and corrosion resistance are demanded. Our catalogue consists of a wide selection of more than 30 different colours associated with surface finishes.
- When a remarkable glittery rendering or a glossy finish for elegant facades is required, Granite® Silky Shine, one of our newest prepainted steels for facades, is the perfect solution.
- Modern construction must also preserve a relationship with nature. Indaten® facade maintains a harmonious dialogue with the natural environment.