ArcelorMittal Europe offers a wide range of panels, profiles, and sandwich panels, which are all designed according to your project needs with excellent acoustic, thermal, and fire performances.
In addition to meeting technical requirements, Module 4 architectural insulated sandwich panels with a core made of mineral wool and prepainted steel offer a secret fixing solution along with freedom of design.
The beauty of steel and the possibility of practically unlimited finishes inspire the material’s magical aesthetics.
Related news and technical articles
Samples available for Granite® HDXtreme - and beyond!20 November 2023
Just as the fluffy white clouds gleam in the blue autumn sky, so does Granite® HDXtreme steel in G906S White aluminium or G910S Pure white – two of the many samples available on Constructalia.Website news
Successes for sustainable construction at BAU27 April 2023
ArcelorMittal took part in BAU, a major event for the construction and building industry, in Munich from 17-22 April, showcasing its latest high-performance steel products, XCarb® range of sustainable steels, and cooperations dedicated to construction.Event news
Facades are the multifunctional skin of a building. Their design is based on five different aspects:
• aesthetics and durability, as the facade represents the image of the building throughout its life duration
• building physics, with a clear focus on energy efficiency and sustainability but also on fire safety
• mechanical properties
• specific material knowledge
• detailed design to ensure the full set of performances
These specific requirements result from the often complex geometries, the high demand for the quality of the fabrication, as well as the quality of the surface, and finally, the resistance and durability of the whole solution.
Contact: Coated steels
Sales agencies: Profiles and panels
A facade makes a building memorable and gives it personality. The beauty of steel, along with the unique use of colour and light, adds great value to the technical advantages of this material.
ArcelorMittal Europe has developed a full range of steel products and solutions for facades for any building type as well as each architectural creation in compliance with technical requirements:
• Granite® HDXtreme is the perfect solution when durability, colour stability, and corrosion resistance are required – whatever the environment. Around 50 different colours with different surface finishes are available and long durability is guaranteed.
• When a remarkable glittery rendering or a glossy finish for elegant facades is required, Granite® Silky Shine, one of our newest prepainted steels for facades, is the perfect solution.
• Granite® HFX Cool is perfectly adapted to be combined with standing seam solutions to enable curved or customised shapes.
• Modern construction must also preserve our relationship with nature. Weathering steel facade solutions with Indaten® maintain a harmonious dialogue with the natural environment. An alternative, when associated with sandwich panels or profiles, is Granite® Impression Patina with its 'look alike' weathering steel finish.