ArcelorMittal Europe offers a wide range of panels, profiles, and sandwich panels, which are all designed according to your project needs with excellent acoustic, thermal, and fire performance.
- In addition to meeting technical requirements, Flamstyl® S architectural insulated sandwich panels with a core made of mineral wool and prepainted steel offers a secret fixing solution along with freedom of design.
The beauty of steel and the possibility of practically unlimited finishes inspire the material’s magical aesthetics.
Related news & technical articles
ArcelorMittal at MIPIM – The world’s leading real estate market event24 February 2020
MIPIM, the world’s leading real estate market event, will take place from 10-13 March in Cannes in the well-known Palais des Festivals. Gathering over 25 000 participants from over 100 countries, this four-day event will focus on the theme ‘The future is human.’ For the first time, ArcelorMittal Steligence® will participate in this event, presenting our new approach to construction and the many advantages of steel.Event News
Introducing our steel grade pages!13 February 2020
Looking for technical details for structural steel grades? Constructalia has got you covered. Check out our new steel grade pages that include mechanical, technical, and coating property details.Product News
New EPD for the Granite® & Estetic® prepainted steel ranges5 December 2019
ArcelorMittal Europe - Flat Products has released a new version of our EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) for our organic coated steel ranges Granite® and Estetic®.Product News
Facades are considered to be the multifunctional skin of a building. Their design is based on four different aspects:
• structural mechanics
• building physics
• specific material knowledge
• detail design
These specific requirements result from the often complex geometries, the high demand for the quality of the fabrication as well as the quality of the surface, and finally, the resistance and durability of the end product.
Apart from the technical aspects, a facade makes a building memorable and gives it personality. The beauty of steel, along with the unique use of colour and light, adds great value to the technical advantages of this material.
ArcelorMittal Europe has developed a full range of steel products and solutions for facades for any building type as well as each architectural creation in compliance with technical requirements:
- Granite® HDX is the perfect solution when colour stability and corrosion resistance are demanded. Our catalogue consists of a wide selection of more than 30 different colours associated with surface finishes.
- When a remarkable glittery rendering or a glossy finish for elegant facades is required, Granite® Silky Shine, one of our newest prepainted steels for facades, is the perfect solution.
- Modern construction must also preserve a relationship with nature. Indaten® facade maintains a harmonious dialogue with the natural environment.