Steel’s intrinsic qualities like flexibility, strength, durability, aesthetics, infinite recyclability, and competitiveness allow us to fabricate a wide range of products such as:
- Indaten® weathering steel - used as raw sheets or laser cut panels; suitable for sun shades, canopies, or interior decoration.
- Complete range of cassettes and sidings, bent and perforated, such as Mascaret® - can also serve to manage light and solar protection in buildings.
- Metallic coated steels, such as Magnelis® - can be used for perforated metal sheets for balconies or sun screen.
- Floor plates, with the specific S235 DIAMOND form, are popular for stairs.
We use our very best efforts to improve the quality and comfort of living, which can be achieved by sustainable, aesthetically pleasing, and high performance buildings made with ArcelorMittal steel solutions.
We are at your disposal!
With more and more people relocating to cities and forcing them to grow, collective housing does not only have to match the urban design, but also satisfy many other, highly important requirements. Besides the technical requirements (fire resistance, acoustic, thermal), some extremely crucial ones are the duration of construction and energy efficiency. We all desire to live in a beautiful and aesthetically pleasing neighbourhood and a sustainable environment.
Related news and technical articles
Design the ideal roof with our Roofing configurator tool14 June 2023
Make your dream roof a reality. Our Roofing configurator tool facilitates the design of your ideal roof, in addition to the option to transform an existing roof or calculate roof slope area.This design tool is currently available in French and Polish.Website news
VELUX Group cooperates with ArcelorMittal on low carbon-emissions steel20 April 2023
The VELUX Group has kickstarted cooperation with ArcelorMittal, the world's leading steel and mining company, as part of its efforts to halve value chain emissions by 2030. The companies will now work together to lower the carbon footprint of the steels used in VELUX roof windows, aiming to reduce embedded CO2 by up to 70% (depending on the type of steel product used) compared with conventionally produced steel.Product news
New SiCA lectures: Composite columns14 February 2023
The newest SiCA: Steel in Construction Academy lectures – Composite columns: parts 1 and 2 – are available now!These two lectures introduce composite columns, describe their behaviour, and explain the design methods for axially loaded composite columns and uniaxial and biaxial bending.Topics covered include: types of cross-sections for composite columns material grades and material safety local buckling failure analysis for bending moments influence of shear forcesWebsite news
ArcelorMittal’s steel solutions meet all of the above requirements:
- Standing seam roofs have a sophisticated, aesthetically pleasing appearance and are ideal for covering complex shapes. Our Granite® HFX Cool has been specifically developed for this application. It combines steel's resistance and high ductility performances for on-site assembly (even during winter conditions), long life durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Facade with sun breakers – the Sunstyl range consists of perforated, three dimensional sheets, panels, and slat systems, which allow the architecture to play with light and shadow, colours, and transparency and create a pleasant atmosphere in building interiors.
- Cofradal® 200 - an integrated floor system made of steel, including thermal insulation, reinforcement, and concrete. This system easily achieves optimum values for insulation, acoustics, and fire resistance. Cofradal® Decibel, with a perforated steel liner, provides outstanding acoustic performance: it absorbs sound without any additional installations.