Apart from aspects related to construction solutions, academic facilities should also be recognised for their unparalleled aesthetic appeal. For this reason, we offer a full range of facade products, which meet the highest technical standards, but also allow for unlimited aesthetic possibilities:
- Indaten® facades maintain a harmonious dialogue with the natural environment as requested by modern architecture.
- Granite® HDX is the perfect solution when colour stability and corrosion resistance is needed.
- Aside from the above mentioned, ArcelorMittal offers a wide range of panels and profiles with excellent acoustic, thermal, and fire performances.
To benefit from all steel construction possibilities, we invite you to take a look at all of our products and solutions. We remain at your disposal to answer any questions you might have.
Education & science
Universities and research centres – in other words, spaces that should have the most innovative construction solutions - prove and support the power of science and “know-how.”
As public buildings, these places are subject to stringent technical standards, like those of science facilities, as well as the norms of modernity.
Due to their specific purpose and arrangement of space (lecture rooms, large auditoriums, small laboratories, etc.), the construction of such facilities should be as adaptable to the different needs as possible. Large auditoriums with the ability to be split into smaller soundproof rooms is one of our many ideal solutions.
Arcelor Mittal’s solutions take into account the needs of investors, architects, and engineers through some of the following products:
- Our castellated ACB® and Angelina® beams that simplify service integration and avoid the issues related to any additional service zone below the beam level; they also enable the design of vast column-free spaces or various solutions adapted to such kinds of projects.
- Asymmetric beams, like IFB integrated floor beams or SFB slim floor beams, reduce the global thickness of floors.