Apart from aspects related to construction solutions, academic facilities should also be recognised for their unparalleled aesthetic appeal. For this reason, we offer a full range of facade products, which meet the highest technical standards, but also allow for unlimited aesthetic possibilities:
- Indaten® facades maintain a harmonious dialogue with the natural environment as requested by modern architecture.
- Granite® HDX is the perfect solution when colour stability and corrosion resistance is needed.
- Aside from the above mentioned, ArcelorMittal offers a wide range of panels and profiles with excellent acoustic, thermal, and fire performances.
To benefit from all steel construction possibilities, we invite you to take a look at all of our products and solutions. We remain at your disposal to answer any questions you might have.
Education & science
Universities and research centres – in other words, spaces that should have the most innovative construction solutions - prove and support the power of science and “know-how.”
As public buildings, these places are subject to stringent technical standards, like those of science facilities, as well as the norms of modernity.
Related news and technical articles
Ateliers 3S - Downtown chic with Granite®17 November 2020
Ateliers 3S create contemporary looks for urban areas with ArcelorMittal organic coated steels. Bacacier is a leading supplier of steel roofing, cladding, and flooring applications for industrial and commercial buildings in France. In 2012, the company created a new entity – Ateliers 3S – to work closely with architects who were building or refurbishing buildings in the centres of cities around Europe. Using organic coated steels from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products, Ateliers 3S have developed a range of signature products specifically for the urban environment. One of the latest is the New York® range which allows architects to play with shapes and shades using a ‘toolbox’ of solutions.Product News
ArcelorMittal continues to develop organic coated offer4 June 2020
ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products offers a complete range of organic coated steels for interior and exterior construction. The steels, which include products such as the Granite® and Estetic® ranges, have many applications in facades, roofing, and furnishing. Our R&D teams are continuously working to develop our range of organic coated steel products and solutions.Check out our most recent brochures, datasheets, and Environmental Product Declarations for Granite® Silky Shine, Granite® Storm, Estetic® Access, and Estetic® Standard before ordering your samples with the click of a button!Product News
Due to their specific purpose and arrangement of space (lecture rooms, large auditoriums, small laboratories, etc.), the construction of such facilities should be as adaptable to the different needs as possible. Large auditoriums with the ability to be split into smaller soundproof rooms is one of our many ideal solutions.
Arcelor Mittal’s solutions take into account the needs of investors, architects, and engineers through some of the following products:
- Our castellated ACB® and Angelina® beams that simplify service integration and avoid the issues related to any additional service zone below the beam level; they also enable the design of vast column-free spaces or various solutions adapted to such kinds of projects.
- Asymmetric beams, like IFB integrated floor beams or SFB slim floor beams, reduce the global thickness of floors.