Siding and facing
- Its perforations envelope the building with a special effect of shade and light.
- The relief patterned and perforated sheets are available in pre-coated steel, stainless steel, Kristal®, or aluminium. The width of 300 mm can be adapted to dimensional constraints on site.
- Can be used as over-roofing, sunscreen, interior design, or facade cladding.
- A special profile type can be placed as grating.
- Maximum length: 6 m
- Gauge: Coated steel - 1 mm. Aluminium also possible - 1.5 mm.
- The cladding can be installed directly on the load-bearing structure or as external rain screen cladding fixed onto liner trays connected to the main framework and provided with insulation and sub-framing.
A fresh look at sun screens
ST® Lumière provides any roof or facade with a new dimension and protects it from direct sunlight. Straight or wreathed, the perforated panels ensure flowing lines and shapes for the structure created by the designer.