ArcelorMittal Europe offers steel products and solutions that can adapt to most roofing and guttering applications, including:
- A full range of Metallic coated and Organic coated steels for any kind of roofing solution.
- Tile or slate patterns with Granite® Impression Cloudy and Granite® Storm. Roofing tiles made of steel combine a wide range of aesthetics with all the advantages of metal: lightness, option for low slope, ease and speed of installation, resistance to climate, and watertightness.
- Standing seam roofs with Granite® HFX Cool. Standing seams have been used for hundreds of years to seal metal roofs. Typically found in cold climates, the standing seams keep the vulnerable connections above snow level, ensuring they remain dry. Standing seams also provide additional visual interest – whether they are oriented vertically, horizontally, or at an angle. They also enable complex curved and long span roofing solutions. There are different types of standing seam roofing systems available on the market. The first type is made of profiled sheets, which are then assembled on the roof. For the second type, the metal is delivered in sheets or small coils, which are seamed directly on the roof by the installer.
- Rainwater systems with Granite® Rain HDX prepainted steel and Magnelis®.
Related news & technical articles
Eneco and ArcelorMittal unveil Belgium’s largest solar roof16 October 2019
The installation of more than 27 000 solar panels on the roof of ArcelorMittal in Ghent has been completed, resulting in the largest solar roof in Belgium. Installed by Eneco, this is their largest project to date making ArcelorMittal Belgium even more sustainable. The power generated will be used internally by ArcelorMittal in Ghent. The panels are fixed on a framework made of steel coated with Magnelis®. The Magnelis® steel, produced at our production site in Liège among others, is a strong illustration of sustainability.Project News
Keeping your family safe and 9 more reasons to opt for a steel roof25 March 2019
Nowadays we personalise everything… Our cars, our furniture, so why not the roof over our head? Steel roofing solutions are growing in popularity as architects, designers, and homeowners seek out modern alternatives to traditional materials.Product News
Polish roofing producer puts Granite® Ultramat to the test16 April 2019
Blachdom Plus, a producer of steel roofing solutions in Poland, has tested Granite® Ultramat from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products. This is not the first time the company has run real-life production tests on new products from ArcelorMittal. For Blachdom Plus, trials such as this give them early access to solutions that will be attractive to their customers and a competitive advantage when it comes to understanding the technical performance of the material.Product News
Gold Medal for Granite® Ultramat30 April 2019
Granite® Ultramat is the latest addition to ArcelorMittal’s Granite® range of pre-painted steels for outdoor building applications. It has an ultra-modern organic coating and allows for the formation of the most difficult shapes of roofing products, even at low temperatures. Manufactured in the Polish ArcelorMittal steelworks of Swietochlowice as well as in Eisehüttenstadt, Germany, it has recently been awarded an MTP Gold Medal, one of the most recognisable awards on the Polish market.Product News
Why choose ArcelorMittal Europe - Flat Products' organic coated steel?
Today, organic coated steel offers exceptional economic and technological advantages, explaining its extraordinary success story in construction.Article
Steel roofing solutions are growing in popularity as architects, designers, and homeowners seek out stylish and modern alternatives to traditional materials. More and more architects are considering roofing as the “fifth facade” of buildings. Metallic roofing offers endless possibilities not only to express creativity, but also to make manufacture affordable.
However, steel roofs are popular due to more than just visually pleasing aesthetics. They are also extremely lightweight, cost-effective, quick and easy to install, and can increase the value of your building as a result of their low maintenance and durability. In addition, they largely contribute to a building's thermal and energy efficiency.
Granite® Ultramat: For durable roofs
Moreover, as a construction product manufacturer, ArcelorMittal Europe proposes an extended range of profiles and sandwich panels for roofing solutions:
- Sandwich panels made of steel have become one of the most recognised solutions for insulated buildings. ArcelorMittal sandwich panels for roofs have a PUR / PIR or mineral wool insulation core and thus have insulating, fire-resistant, and flame-retardant functions. The roof panels are suitable for areas with low or medium high humidity. Sandwich panels are widely used for finishing off sheds, barns, and hall roofs, or food industry buildings with low or even negative temperatures.
- ArcelorMittal also produces Eco roof panels, which are very suitable for agricultural buildings.
By choosing ArcelorMittal’s best in class products, you can extend the lifetime of the roofing system beyond 40 years. Working with us, you receive guaranteed quality and sustainability as our products are certified as free of chromates and heavy metals (compliant with the European REACH regulation and ECCA Premium label).