ArcelorMittal Europe offers steel products and solutions that can adapt to most roofing and guttering applications, including:
- A full range of Metallic coated and Organic coated steels for any kind of roofing solution.
- Tile or slate patterns with Granite® Impression Cloudy and Granite® Storm. Roofing tiles made of steel combine a wide range of aesthetics with all the advantages of metal: lightness, option for low slope, ease and speed of installation, resistance to climate, and watertightness.
- Standing seam roofs with Granite® HFX Cool. Standing seams have been used for hundreds of years to seal metal roofs. Typically found in cold climates, the standing seams keep the vulnerable connections above snow level, ensuring they remain dry. Standing seams also provide additional visual interest – whether they are oriented vertically, horizontally, or at an angle. They also enable complex curved and long span roofing solutions. There are different types of standing seam roofing systems available on the market. The first type is made of profiled sheets, which are then assembled on the roof. For the second type, the metal is delivered in sheets or small coils, which are seamed directly on the roof by the installer.
- Rainwater systems with Granite® Rain HDX prepainted steel and Magnelis®.
Related News and Articles
Our ever-expanding selection of samples to order4 December 2018
Our ever-expanding selection of samples to order is available to you at the touch of button. We are continuously adding new samples to serve you better, and choosing your samples is simple.Website News
ArcelorMittal launches Steligence®, a radical and disruptive concept20 June 2018
ArcelorMittal continues to leap forward in steel solutions with the release of Steligence®. Ushering in a new wave of high-performance building and construction techniques, this fresh and innovative concept ensures that each steel component interacts in a complementary way.Corporate News
The Craiova & Targu-Jiu Stadiums17 May 2018
Sport has a very important place in Romania, especially football. ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Europe recently contributed to the construction of two stadiums in the country: the Craiova stadium, inaugurated in November 2017, and the Targu-Jiu stadium which will open this year. Steel produced in Romania was used for both projects with Hollow Structural Sections (HSS) produced in Iasi and made from coils produced by ArcelorMittal.Project News
Covering Russia: Local building materials specialist creates long-lasting roofs with Granite® HDX16 January 2018
Since the early 2000s, Grand Line has been working with organic coated steels from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products for its range of roofing tiles and accessories. The products are used by Grand Line’s customers for the roofs of cottages and low-rise constructions. Today Grand Line is utilising ArcelorMittal’s Granite® HDX for its Quarzit range because it offers excellent performance in the harsh Russian climate.Product News
Steel roofing solutions are growing in popularity as architects, designers, and homeowners seek out stylish and modern alternatives to traditional materials. More and more architects are considering roofing as the “fifth facade” of buildings. Metallic roofing offers endless possibilities not only to express creativity, but also to make manufacture affordable.
However, steel roofs are popular due to more than just visually pleasing aesthetics. They are also extremely lightweight, cost-effective, quick and easy to install, and can increase the value of your building as a result of their low maintenance and durability. In addition, they largely contribute to a building's thermal and energy efficiency.
Moreover, as a construction product manufacturer, ArcelorMittal Europe proposes an extended range of profiles and sandwich panels for roofing solutions:
- Sandwich panels made of steel have become one of the most recognised solutions for insulated buildings. ArcelorMittal sandwich panels for roofs have a PUR / PIR or mineral wool insulation core and thus have insulating, fire-resistant, and flame-retardant functions. The roof panels are suitable for areas with low or medium high humidity. Sandwich panels are widely used for finishing off sheds, barns, and hall roofs, or food industry buildings with low or even negative temperatures.
- ArcelorMittal also produces Eco roof panels, which are very suitable for agricultural buildings.
By choosing ArcelorMittal’s best in class products, you can extend the lifetime of the roofing system beyond 40 years. Working with us, you receive guaranteed quality and sustainability as our products are certified as free of chromates and heavy metals (compliant with the European REACH regulation and ECCA Premium label).