ArcelorMittal Europe offers steel products and solutions that can adapt to most roofing and guttering applications, including:
- A full range of Metallic coated and Organic coated steels for any kind of roofing solution.
- Tile or slate patterns with Granite® Impression Cloudy, Granite® Storm, and Granite® Ultramat. Roofing tiles made of steel combine a wide range of aesthetics with all the advantages of metal: lightness, option for low slope, ease and speed of installation, resistance to climate, and watertightness.
- Standing seam roofs with Granite® HFX Cool. Standing seams have been used for hundreds of years to seal metal roofs. Typically found in cold climates, the standing seams keep the vulnerable connections above snow level, ensuring they remain dry. Standing seams also provide additional visual interest – whether they are oriented vertically, horizontally, or at an angle. They also enable complex curved and long span roofing solutions. There are different types of standing seam roofing systems available on the market. The first type is made of profiled sheets, which are then assembled on the roof. For the second type, the metal is delivered in sheets or small coils, which are seamed directly on the roof by the installer.
- Rainwater systems with Granite® Rain HDX prepainted steel and Magnelis®.
Related news & technical articles
Webinar in German: Steel for innovative roofing solutions26 January 2022
On 17 February 2022, IndustrieBau will host a technical webinar, 'Industrial roofing - planning, maintenance, and legal regulations,' where ArcelorMittal Europe will present the latest innovations in steel for roofing for industrial and logistics buildings.Event News
XCarb® green steel certificates: benefitting the end user30 November 2021
The successful transformation of the steel industry includes zero-emissions steel products being accepted by the end user – and green steel certificates are an important part of this mission.Product News
Outstanding standing seam roofs with Granite® HFX Cool Matt and Magnelis®20 October 2021
Across Europe, standing seam roofs are a key feature in the landscape of many cities and towns. Made from flexible metals, they are an ideal solution for the odd-shaped roofs of apartment blocks and public buildings where every millimetre of space under the roof is utilised. The standing seam provides a high level of resistance to wind and excellent watertightness, making it a popular roofing solution today. Organic coated steels such as the Granite® HFX Cool range from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products offer the necessary pliability, combined with a hard-wearing finish that is guaranteed for up to 20 years. Bevego, a leading provider of roofing solutions and equipment for the Swedish market, recently started utilising the latest product in the range – Granite® HFX Cool Matt.Product News
ArcelorMittal launches Granite® HDXtreme for extreme climates!13 April 2021
ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products has created a new product designed for use in extreme climates. Granite® HDXtreme is the latest prepainted steel in ArcelorMittal’s organic coated Granite® range. Granite® HDXtreme is uniquely beautiful, resilient against corrosion, sustainable, and can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. A three-layer coating system provides high levels of protection against UV and corrosion. This enables ArcelorMittal to guarantee the steel’s performance. Granite® HDXtreme comes in a vast palette of colours and three different finishes to make any project unique.Product News
ArcelorMittal Construction Sweden presses the start button for panel production in Kungshamn2 April 2021
ArcelorMittal Construction Sweden has completed its deal with Llentab, a manufacturer and contractor for steel buildings, to acquire its Kungshamn panel production line in Sweden.Corporate News
Making roof tiles more beautiful and durable: ArcelorMittal and DACHPOLL strengthen cooperation2 December 2020
Steel roofing is a popular choice in the construction and renovation market. The numerous advantages of steel roofing are what make it so convincing.Product News
Steel roofing solutions are growing in popularity as architects, designers, and homeowners seek out stylish and modern alternatives to traditional materials. More and more architects are considering roofing as the “fifth facade” of buildings. Metallic roofing offers endless possibilities not only to express creativity, but also to make manufacture affordable.
However, steel roofs are popular due to more than just visually pleasing aesthetics. They are also extremely lightweight, cost-effective, quick and easy to install, and can increase the value of your building as a result of their low maintenance and durability. In addition, they largely contribute to a building's thermal and energy efficiency.
Granite® Ultramat: For durable roofs
Moreover, as a construction product manufacturer, ArcelorMittal Europe proposes an extended range of profiles and sandwich panels for roofing solutions:
- Sandwich panels made of steel have become one of the most recognised solutions for insulated buildings. ArcelorMittal sandwich panels for roofs have a PUR / PIR or mineral wool insulation core and thus have insulating, fire-resistant, and flame-retardant functions. The roof panels are suitable for areas with low or medium high humidity. Sandwich panels are widely used for finishing off sheds, barns, and hall roofs, or food industry buildings with low or even negative temperatures.
- ArcelorMittal also produces Eco roof panels, which are very suitable for agricultural buildings.
By choosing ArcelorMittal’s best in class products, you can extend the lifetime of the roofing system beyond 40 years. Working with us, you receive guaranteed quality and sustainability as our products are certified as free of chromates and heavy metals (compliant with the European REACH regulation and ECCA Premium label).