ArcelorMittal Europe offers steel products and solutions that can adapt to most roofing and guttering applications, including:
- A full range of Metallic coated and Organic coated steels for any kind of roofing solution.
- Tile or slate patterns with Granite® Impression Cloudy and Granite® Storm. Roofing tiles made of steel combine a wide range of aesthetics with all the advantages of metal: lightness, option for low slope, ease and speed of installation, resistance to climate, and watertightness.
- Standing seam roofs with Granite® HFX Cool. Standing seams have been used for hundreds of years to seal metal roofs. Typically found in cold climates, the standing seams keep the vulnerable connections above snow level, ensuring they remain dry. Standing seams also provide additional visual interest – whether they are oriented vertically, horizontally, or at an angle. They also enable complex curved and long span roofing solutions. There are different types of standing seam roofing systems available on the market. The first type is made of profiled sheets, which are then assembled on the roof. For the second type, the metal is delivered in sheets or small coils, which are seamed directly on the roof by the installer.
- Rainwater systems with Granite® Rain HDX prepainted steel and Magnelis®.
Related news & technical articles
ArcelorMittal continues to develop organic coated offer4 June 2020
ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products offers a complete range of organic coated steels for interior and exterior construction. The steels, which include products such as the Granite® and Estetic® ranges, have many applications in facades, roofing, and furnishing. Our R&D teams are continuously working to develop our range of organic coated steel products and solutions.Check out our most recent brochures, datasheets, and Environmental Product Declarations for Granite® Silky Shine, Granite® Storm, Estetic® Access, and Estetic® Standard before ordering your samples with the click of a button!Product News
Roofing configurator: our product, your dreams2 June 2020
As ArcelorMittal, we always want to be close to people. With our newest tool, your house plays the starring role in which visions can become reality. The protagonist of this stage design? Granite® organic coated steel from ArcelorMittal that gracefully wraps your roof - ensuring elegance, durability, and beauty.We invite you to participate in the creation of a story in which four heroes meet – your dreams, your home, Granite® organic coated steel, and those who will help your dreams come true: manufacturers.Project News
Co-marketing project creates series of animated videos to educate consumers22 April 2020
ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products has worked with Polish roofing manufacturer BLACHPROFIL 2® to develop a series of animated videos about steel and roofing. The 10 videos in the BP2 SteelStories series are designed to educate distributors, roofers, and end users about the properties of steel and the extensive services offered by BLACHPROFIL 2® to its customers. The cartoon style of the videos makes them easy to understand while conveying a large amount of technical information.BLACHPROFIL 2® manufactures steel roofing solutions using a range of organic coated steels from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products. The company’s customers are typically roofers and distributors working in Poland and nearby countries.Corporate News
Introducing our steel grade pages!13 February 2020
Looking for technical details for structural steel grades? Constructalia has got you covered. Check out our new steel grade pages that include mechanical, chemical, and coating property details.Product News
ArcelorMittal rails will keep the French Open players dry7 January 2020
In May 2020, all eyes will be on the French Open / Roland-Garros tournament. While encouraging Novak, Serena, Rafael, or Roger, we invite you to admire the new retractable roof of the central court! Thanks to ArcelorMittal Rodange rails, your favourite players will be protected from the rain.Project News
The many applications of ArcelorMittal crane rails30 December 2019
From port and terminal projects to giant cranes or retractable roofs (the latest trend in sport stadiums), ArcelorMittal crane rails are used in many applications and are present in every continent.Product News
Steel roofing solutions are growing in popularity as architects, designers, and homeowners seek out stylish and modern alternatives to traditional materials. More and more architects are considering roofing as the “fifth facade” of buildings. Metallic roofing offers endless possibilities not only to express creativity, but also to make manufacture affordable.
However, steel roofs are popular due to more than just visually pleasing aesthetics. They are also extremely lightweight, cost-effective, quick and easy to install, and can increase the value of your building as a result of their low maintenance and durability. In addition, they largely contribute to a building's thermal and energy efficiency.
Granite® Ultramat: For durable roofs
Moreover, as a construction product manufacturer, ArcelorMittal Europe proposes an extended range of profiles and sandwich panels for roofing solutions:
- Sandwich panels made of steel have become one of the most recognised solutions for insulated buildings. ArcelorMittal sandwich panels for roofs have a PUR / PIR or mineral wool insulation core and thus have insulating, fire-resistant, and flame-retardant functions. The roof panels are suitable for areas with low or medium high humidity. Sandwich panels are widely used for finishing off sheds, barns, and hall roofs, or food industry buildings with low or even negative temperatures.
- ArcelorMittal also produces Eco roof panels, which are very suitable for agricultural buildings.
By choosing ArcelorMittal’s best in class products, you can extend the lifetime of the roofing system beyond 40 years. Working with us, you receive guaranteed quality and sustainability as our products are certified as free of chromates and heavy metals (compliant with the European REACH regulation and ECCA Premium label).