If the architect wants the structure to be visible as part of interior or exterior architecture we also propose:
• A full range of sections, rolled or built-up welded, combined with high strength steel grades to lighten the structure and make it “slim”
• Our castellated beam range, such as Angelina® or ACB®, with web openings for specific visual rendering
• A full range of tubes from circular to square and rectangular hollow shapes
ArcelorMittal Europe’s offer includes a complete range of possibilities to make your project a unique one.
Related news & technical articles
Why more and more architects are specifying carrier panel solutions
Offering aesthetic appeal, high performance, sustainability, and safety, carrier panel solutions are becoming increasingly popular with architects and specifiers seeking the perfect facade for their projects.Article
ArcelorMittal launches Granite® HDXtreme for extreme climates!13 April 2021
ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products has created a new product designed for use in extreme climates. Granite® HDXtreme is the latest prepainted steel in ArcelorMittal’s organic coated Granite® range. Granite® HDXtreme is uniquely beautiful, resilient against corrosion, sustainable, and can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. A three-layer coating system provides high levels of protection against UV and corrosion. This enables ArcelorMittal to guarantee the steel’s performance. Granite® HDXtreme comes in a vast palette of colours and three different finishes to make any project unique.Product News
Winners of 2021 Pritzker Prize blend sustainability with space30 March 2021
On 16 March, French architects Anne Lacaton and Jean-Philippe Vassal became the newest laureates of the prestigious Pritzker Prize - the highest distinction in the world of architecture. Known for their private and social housing, public space, and institutional building design, Lacaton and Vassal meld sustainability with respect for pre-existing structures.Industry News
De gustibus non est disputandum. Aesthetics and beauty evolve through time and space. Architectural styles change and elapse, but the constant goal of every artist remains the same – to achieve the ideal beauty. Designing unforgettable structures that immerse themselves in the history of architecture while giving their creator an everlasting testimony of their work is most likely every architect’s dream.
Nowadays, technical performances and the sustainable design cycle all lead to challenging construction processes with aesthetics being constantly reassessed. Offering a large combination of forms and colours in modern architecture is currently mandatory in order to satisfy construction sector expectations and bestow buildings with new and complex aesthetic finishes.
In order to respond to these constantly evolving demands, ArcelorMittal Europe has developed a full range of steel products and solutions for exterior building envelopes as well as for interior applications with:
• Metallic and organic coated steels which are proposing new visual aesthetic appearances for building envelopes and interior design
• A large panel of surface finishes: smooth, grained, textured, or embossed
• A wide choice of colours: solid, metallic, pearlescent
• A required degree of gloss: anything from matt to high gloss
• Various printed patterns that can be proposed to complete the range of possibilities
To obtain such performances, among other product ranges ArcelorMittal Europe offers:
• For outdoor use
- Granite®*product range
- Solano® Nature*
- Indaten® weathering steel with its specific patina finish
• For Indoor use
- Estetic® product range
*Our Nature collection of organic coated steels is always delivered with coatings and surface treatments free of hexavalent chromium and heavy metals (lead or hexavalent chromium complex).