As the leading provider of steel solutions to the construction industry, ArcelorMittal Europe is offering a wide range of products and services to construction contractors. Here are just a few examples:
- The widest range of sections and heavy plates for structural applications including Histar® high strength steel sections or Magnelis® metallic coated steels for cold formed sections as well as sheet piles for foundations
- Building systems for residential housing and light steel frame solutions, including renovation projects
- Composite floor solutions, such as the Cofraplus® and Cofrastra® ranges, to be combined with concrete for optimised flooring solutions
- Services like “just in time on site deliveries,” but also processing capabilities to deliver “ready to erect” components for building and civil engineering works such as the PreCoBeam solution for small span bridges
- A full range of software for design, EPDs for sustainable building assessment, and BIM objects for numerical modelling of the future construction
Throughout the construction process, it is the contractors who are responsible for providing all the material, manpower, equipment, and services necessary for the execution of the project.
Consequently, they are also responsible for the quality of all the work being performed.
Our technical and sales departments are at your disposal to assist you with any construction project.