As the leading provider of steel solutions to the construction industry, ArcelorMittal Europe is offering a wide range of products and services to construction contractors. Here are just a few examples:
- The widest range of sections and heavy plates for structural applications including Histar® high strength steel sections or Magnelis® metallic coated steels for cold formed sections as well as sheet piles for foundations
- Building systems for residential housing and light steel frame solutions, including renovation projects
- Composite floor solutions, such as the Cofraplus® and Cofrastra® ranges, to be combined with concrete for optimised flooring solutions
- Services like “just in time on site deliveries,” but also processing capabilities to deliver “ready to erect” components for building and civil engineering works such as the PreCoBeam solution for small span bridges
- A full range of software for design, EPDs for sustainable building assessment, and BIM objects for numerical modelling of the future construction
New R&D report SAFEBRICTILE: Standardization of Safety Assessment Procedures across Brittle to Ductile Failure Modes
ArcelorMittal R&D contributed to a research and development project related to Standardization of Safety Assessment Procedures across Brittle to Ductile Failure Modes. The objective for this research and development project, called SAFEBRICTILE, was to develop a procedure for the safety assessment of the various failure modes that are relevant for steel structures.Article
Our ever-expanding selection of samples to order4 December 2018
Our ever-expanding selection of samples to order is available to you at the touch of button. We are continuously adding new samples to serve you better, and choosing your samples is simple.Website News
Updated ABC software now available on Constructalia16 October 2018
Version 3.49 of ABC: ArcelorMittal Beams Calculator is available now for free downloading.Website News
Steel buildings in Europe: Design guides for single-storey and multi-storey steel buildings
These best practice design manuals consist of a series of technical guides for engineering offices, steel fabricators, and architects that aim at facilitating the application of the Eurocodes in the design of single-storey and multi-storey steel buildings.Article
Reconstruction in Italy after earthquakes: build it with steel!14 June 2017
In Italy, the Fondazione Promozione Acciaio and ArcelorMittal are very active in promoting steel as the best alternative to reconstruct damaged buildings after earthquakes.Product News
Throughout the construction process, it is the contractors who are responsible for providing all the material, manpower, equipment, and services necessary for the execution of the project.
Consequently, they are also responsible for the quality of all the work being performed.
Our technical and sales departments are at your disposal to assist you with any construction project.