Available for download
The whole range of ArcelorMittal pre-design and calculation software is available free of charge to registered Constructalia users. Sign up here to download the tools - registration is free.
- Design software for cantilever and anchored wall systems
- Calculation of sheet pile service life in different environments
- Stress analysis for combined wall system (HZM™/AZ®)
- Design of cost-effective concrete capping beams, including the steel reinforcement of sheet piles submitted to significant vertical and/or horizontal loads
Sheet pile designMore
Software assistance sections
Software assistance sheet piling
For its range of steel products and solutions, ArcelorMittal has developed numerous free pre-design tools in order to support engineers and architects in the blueprint and calculation of their projects. These programmes cover various steel design aspects and composite structures with different standards, as well as special solutions in accordance with the European Design codes - the Eurocodes.
- Design of steel structures: portal frames, beam and column structures, trusses, and column-beam connections
- Design of composite structures: composite columns and beams, joints, and shallow floor beams
- Castellated beam solutions
- Fire calculations: composite beams and columns resistance, gas, and steel temperature
- Seismic calculations: reinforcement of concrete frame structure with steel
- Cost estimation: prices and weight estimation of single and multi-storey steel framed buildings
- Sustainability: life cycle assessment and environmental footprint of composite buildings and bridge structures
Design of steel structuresMore
Design of composite structuresMore
Castellated beam solutionsMore
The tools available on this page facilitate preliminary engineering studies, but should in no way be used for final design.
These tools may be used free of charge. No right is granted to the user of the software, the property and intellectual rights of which continue to belong exclusively to ArcelorMittal. No warranty is granted to the user.
The ArcelorMittal Group cannot be held liable for any loss or damage directly and/or indirectly sustained as a result of the use of the software. The user undertakes to hold ArcelorMittal free and harmless from any claim and any direct, indirect and/or consequential damages, in particular those resulting from an incorrect or inappropriate use or a use made for an inadequate or inappropriate purpose of the software.
Constructalia: information at your fingertips!10 November 2020
As ArcelorMittal Europe’s reference website for steel in construction, Constructalia is all about putting information at your fingertips! With inspiration for architects and support for engineers, Constructalia is designed to provide engineers, architects, and every decision maker in construction projects with all of the relevant information and tools for their activities.Website News
New version of Portal+ available15 September 2020
An updated version of our Portal+ predesign software that supports you in the design of portal frames according to Eurocode 3 is now available on Constructalia.Website News
Updated ABC software now available on Constructalia9 June 2020
Version 3.51 of ABC: ArcelorMittal Beams Calculator is available now for free downloading in our Software section.Website News
Composite floor design:
Floor profiles for composite flooring solutions:
- Design of lightweight composite floor solutions with ArcelorMittal Construction's steel deck range