S390GD + Magnelis® structural steel grades
S390GD + Magnelis® structural steel grades are part of the Magnelis® product range.
Metallic coated structural steels are mainly used in:
- construction: structural or non-structural profiles, composite flooring, roofing, and cladding
- road and railway infrastructure: safety barriers, protection, and sound insulation wall panels
- agriculture and farming: greenhouse structures
- solar energy generation: structures for photovoltaic plants
- tubular applications: structural tubes for scaffolding, road signs, and poles
Magnelis® is a flat carbon steel product coated on both sides with a zinc-aluminium-magnesium alloy. This alloy, composed of 93.5% zinc, 3.5% aluminium, and 3% magnesium, is applied by means of a continuous hot dip galvanising process. This optimum chemical composition has been selected to provide the best results in terms of corrosion resistance.
|EN 10027-1||EN 10027-2||(mm)||(MPa)||(MPa)||(%)|
|EN 10346||S390GD + Magnelis®||1.0238||L||0.45-0.5||≥390||≥460||≥12|
|EN 10346||S390GD + Magnelis®||1.0529||0.45-6||≤ 0.20||≤ 1.70||≤ 0.100||≤ 0.045||≤ 0.60|
|EN Standard||Designation||Coating Weight (double side)||Coating thickness (*)|
|(g/m²)||(µm per side)|
|EN 10346||S390GD + Magnelis®||ZM120||120||10|