- Design of steel structures: portal frames, beam and column structures, trusses, and column-beam connections
- Design of composite structures: composite columns and beams, joints, and shallow floor beams
- Castellated beam solutions
- Fire calculations: composite beams and columns resistance, gas, and steel temperature
- Seismic calculations: reinforcement of concrete frame structure with steel
- Cost estimation: prices and weight estimation of single and multi-storey steel framed buildings
- Sustainability: life cycle assessment and environmental footprint of composite buildings and bridge structures
- Design software for cantilever and anchored wall systems
- Calculation of sheet pile service life in different environments
- Stress analysis for combined wall system (HZM™/AZ®)
- Design of cost-effective concrete capping beams, including the steel reinforcement of sheet piles submitted to significant vertical and/or horizontal loads
Floor profiles for composite flooring solutions:
- Design of lightweight composite floor solutions with ArcelorMittal Construction's steel deck range
Tutorials for Advance Bridge Expert
For its range of steel products and solutions, ArcelorMittal has developed numerous free pre-design tools in order to support engineers and architects in the blueprint and calculation of their projects. These programmes cover various steel design aspects and composite structures with different standards, as well as special solutions in accordance with the European Design codes - the Eurocodes.
Design of steel structures
Sheet pile design
Design of composite structures
Available for download
The whole range of ArcelorMittal pre-design and calculation software is available free of charge to registered Constructalia users. Sign up here to download the tools - registration is free.
Cellular beam solutions
Software assistance sections
Software assistance sheet piling
The tools available on this page facilitate preliminary engineering studies, but should in no way be used for final design.
These tools may be used free of charge. No right is granted to the user of the software, the property and intellectual rights of which continue to belong exclusively to ArcelorMittal. No warranty is granted to the user.
The ArcelorMittal Group cannot be held liable for any loss or damage directly and/or indirectly sustained as a result of the use of the software. The user undertakes to hold ArcelorMittal free and harmless from any claim and any direct, indirect and/or consequential damages, in particular those resulting from an incorrect or inappropriate use or a use made for an inadequate or inappropriate purpose of the software.