Granite® Impression Patina
Organic coated steels
- 35µm thick paint coating system
- Very good formability during deep drawing and profiling
- Very good scratch resistance
- Very good UV resistance up to RUV4*
- Good corrosion resistance RC3
- Free of chromates and heavy metals
* According to the EN10169-2 standard
A "look-alike" patina finish
ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products is the first manufacturer in Europe to offer a “look-alike” patina finish with long-term durability guarantees.
Granite® Impression Patina has been developed to offer organic, prepainted steel with a weathering steel finish.
When and where customary weathering structural steel grades cannot be used, Granite® Impression Patina is the alternative for:
- cladding and roofing profiles and sandwich panels
- severe industrial or marine & coastal environments
Granite® Impression Patina is produced as coated steel with thicknesses between 0.5 and 1.5 mm. It can be easily processed and transformed into trapezoidal profile sheets, insulated sandwich panels, or cassettes.
Erection methods are the same as those of other organic coated steel products.
Granite® Impression Patina has been specially developed for prestigious architectural facades but can also be used for a variety of other applications.
A dedicated and flexible logistics and manufacturing offer has been introduced for Granite® Impression allowing for the production of small coils - a minimum of 5 tonnes per item (depending on the thickness) - to meet specific project requirements.
Granite® Impression Patina has a guarantee of up to 15 years depending on the external environment.