Elevation materials that come in an unlimited range of shades and satisfy any thermal and acoustic norms, such as:
- Sandwich panels – Promistyl® or Flamstyl® for cladding, Ondatherm® for roofing - characterised by an exceptional ease of installation while respecting the most demanding thermal regulations.
- Hairplan® panels - specially formed in shapes that limit the number of necessary facade finishing processes. The panels, aligned vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, create an attractive facade surface which is free of joints - available in RAL colours and in the unique ArcelorMittal Construction Colorissime colour range.
- For a wide variety of finishes, we recommend our organic and metallic coated range:
- Granite® Standard: A quality cost-effective solution for non-demanding environments.
- Granite® HDX (25 µm paint system): Provides good UV and corrosion resistance.
- Granite® HDS: Has exceptional resistance to photochemical ageing and a range of attractive colours.
- Granite® Impression Wood (35 µm paint system): The beauty of a colourful palette combined with a wide range of wood finishes.
ArcelorMittal’s teams are at your disposal to present you with the most satisfying solutions in accordance with your requirements.
Modern shopping centres, often located in city suburbs, tempt their customers with a wide range of products and huge grocery spaces. Their additional asset is an easy commute as well as endless open car parks.
Shopping centres, belonging to the retail sector, must satisfy the investor’s extremely rigorous requirements. Retail floor plans must allow for the configuration of large rental spaces, which will not be divided by big construction pillars and which will have enough room between the ceiling joists to hide an endless amount of cables and cords. All of this is most certainly possible when utilising steel construction. Moreover, steel has the capability to deliver flexible and lightweight solutions in a timely manner and at a competitive price, while maintaining a reduced environmental footprint.
ArcelorMittal’s offer includes:
- Cellular beams, such as ACB® or Angelina®, to simplify service integration and avoid the issues related to any additional service zone below the beam level.
- Composite construction solutions - the most economical and efficient design option that combines steel for the structure and concrete for decking.
- Long span structures are more frequently used in buildings and civil engineering as they offer full construction flexibility, adaptability, cost savings, life cycle and a reduced environmental footprint.