ST® 300, ST® 400, & ST® 500
Siding and facing
- Length: 8 m with ST 300 HZ section
- Gauge: Coated steel - 1 to 1.5 mm. Stainless steel - 1 to 1.5 mm. Aluminium also possible - 1.5 to 2.0 mm.
- Standard widths: 300-400-500 mm
- Other widths on demand
- With or without closed edges; closed edges offer a neat finish for steel cassettes
- Hollow joints between slats are possible (JCB and JCD)
- Different interconnection geometries (H, V, HZ, JCB, JCD)
- Perforations possible (after validation by technical services)
Depending on vertical or horizontal mounting, the ST 300-500 system appears to increase the proportions of a building. Consisting of three basic widths (300, 400, and 500), the ST sidings provide the building with attractive geometrical lines.
The siding panels are fitted onto an adjustable subframe with invisible fastenings. For horizontal mounting, a black 5-mm seal can be added in the factory to increase tightness and to highlight the linear effect of the facade.