Steel’s intrinsic qualities like flexibility, strength, durability, aesthetics, infinite recyclability, and competitiveness allow us to fabricate a wide range of products such as:
- Indaten® weathering steel - used as raw sheets or laser cut panels; suitable for sun shades, canopies, or interior decoration.
- Complete range of cassettes and sidings, bent and perforated, such as Mascaret® - can also serve to manage light and solar protection in buildings.
- Metallic coated steels, such as Magnelis® - can be used for perforated metal sheets for balconies or sun screen.
- Floor plates, with the specific S235 DIAMOND form, are popular for stairs.
We use our very best efforts to improve the quality and comfort of living, which can be achieved by sustainable, aesthetically pleasing, and high performance buildings made with ArcelorMittal steel solutions.
We are at your disposal!
With more and more people relocating to cities and forcing them to grow, collective housing does not only have to match the urban design, but also satisfy many other, highly important requirements. Besides the technical requirements (fire resistance, acoustic, thermal), some extremely crucial ones are the duration of construction and energy efficiency. We all desire to live in a beautiful and aesthetically pleasing neighbourhood and a sustainable environment.
Related news and technical articles
Outstanding standing seam roofs with Granite® HFX Cool Matt and Magnelis®20 October 2021
Across Europe, standing seam roofs are a key feature in the landscape of many cities and towns. Made from flexible metals, they are an ideal solution for the odd-shaped roofs of apartment blocks and public buildings where every millimetre of space under the roof is utilised. The standing seam provides a high level of resistance to wind and excellent watertightness, making it a popular roofing solution today. Organic coated steels such as the Granite® HFX Cool range from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products offer the necessary pliability, combined with a hard-wearing finish that is guaranteed for up to 20 years. Bevego, a leading provider of roofing solutions and equipment for the Swedish market, recently started utilising the latest product in the range – Granite® HFX Cool Matt.Product News
Making roof tiles more beautiful and durable: ArcelorMittal and DACHPOLL strengthen cooperation2 December 2020
Steel roofing is a popular choice in the construction and renovation market. The numerous advantages of steel roofing are what make it so convincing.Product News
Ateliers 3S - Downtown chic with Granite®17 November 2020
Ateliers 3S create contemporary looks for urban areas with ArcelorMittal organic coated steels. Bacacier is a leading supplier of steel roofing, cladding, and flooring applications for industrial and commercial buildings in France. In 2012, the company created a new entity – Ateliers 3S – to work closely with architects who were building or refurbishing buildings in the centres of cities around Europe. Using organic coated steels from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products, Ateliers 3S have developed a range of signature products specifically for the urban environment. One of the latest is the New York® range which allows architects to play with shapes and shades using a ‘toolbox’ of solutions.Product News
ArcelorMittal’s steel solutions meet all of the above requirements:
- Standing seam roofs have a sophisticated, aesthetically pleasing appearance and are ideal for covering complex shapes. Our Granite® HFX Cool has been specifically developed for this application. It combines steel's resistance and high ductility performances for on-site assembly (even during winter conditions), long life durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Facade with sun breakers – the Sunstyl range consists of perforated, three dimensional sheets, panels, and slat systems, which allow the architecture to play with light and shadow, colours, and transparency and create a pleasant atmosphere in building interiors.
- Cofradal® 200 - an integrated floor system made of steel, including thermal insulation, reinforcement, and concrete. This system easily achieves optimum values for insulation, acoustics, and fire resistance. Cofradal® Decibel, with a perforated steel liner, provides outstanding acoustic performance: it absorbs sound without any additional installations.