If the architect wants the structure to be visible, as part of interior or exterior architecture, we also propose:
• A full range of sections, rolled or built-up welded, combined with high strength steel grades, to lighten the structure and make it “slim”.
• Castellated beam range, like Angelina™ or ACB®, with web openings for a specific visual rendering
• Full range of tubes, from circular to square and rectangular hollow shapes.
ArcelorMittal Europe’s offer includes a complete range of possibilities to make your project a unique one.
*Our Nature collection of organic coated steels is always delivered with coatings and surface treatments, free of hexavalent chromium * and heavy metals (lead or hexavalent chromium complex).
„De gustibus non est disputandum” ...Aesthetics and beauty evolve through time and space. Architectural styles change and elapse, but the constant goal of every artist remains the same – to achieve the ideal beauty. Designing unforgettable structures, that immerse themselves in the history of architecture while giving their creator an everlasting testimony of their work, is most likely every architect’s dream.
Nowadays, technical performances and the sustainable design instruction cycle, all lead to challenging construction processes with aesthetics being constantly reassessed. Offering a large combination of forms and colors in modern architecture is nowadays mandatory in order to satisfy construction sector expectations and buildings must offer new and complex aesthetic finishes.
In order to respond to these constantly evolving demands, ArcelorMittal Europe has developed a full range of steel products and solutions for the exterior building envelopes, as well as for interior applications, with:
• Metallic and Organic Coated steels, which are proposing new visual aesthetic appearances for buildings’ envelope and interior design.
• A large panel of surface finishes: smooth, grained, textured or embossed.
• A wide choice of colours: solid, metallic, pearlescent.
• A required degree of gloss: anything from matt to high gloss.
• Various printed patterns that can be proposed to complete the range of possibilities.
To obtain such performances, among other product ranges, ArcelorMittal Europe offers:
• For outdoor use
- Granite®*product range
- Solano® Nature*
- Aluzinc®, to obtain metallic aspects
- Indaten® weathering steel with its specific patina aspect
• For Indoor use
- Estetic® product range