The product range from different mills includes:
- Welded structural hollow sections: ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Europe can process cold-formed, hot-formed, or hot-finished hollow sections providing an optimum response to any customer needs (including different cross sections and high strength steels for several applications). These products possess CE marking in accordance with EN 10219.
- Seamless structural hollow sections (for cases where working conditions are extreme): These products possess CE marking in accordance with EN 10219.
- Gas pipes: For general purposes as is stated in the corresponding European Standard, these products possess CE marking in accordance with EN 10255.
- Welded pressure pipes: ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Europe can process cold-formed and hot-formed (hot-stretch reduction) pipes providing the optimum solution for most of the usual installations. These products are manufactured in accordance with EN 10217.
- Seamless pressure pipes (for cases where pressure and temperature are very high): These products are manufactured in accordance with EN 10216.
Since 1 July 2013, the Construction Products Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 – CPR) has required that CE marking be affixed to all products delivered in accordance with a harmonised standard (in ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Europe case, EN 10210, EN 10219, and EN 10255). This CE marking guarantees the properties described in the declaration of performance submitted by the manufacturer for the uses defined in the standard.
Pressure pipes fall under the Pressure Equipment Directive (Regulation (EU) No. 2014/68 – PED) not requiring any CE marking.
Lightness, versatility, and aesthetics
ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Europe is one of the key leaders in Europe for carbon steel pipes and tubes. The company can deliver almost any tube to any market or application, with one of the largest product offers available:
- a wide range of steel grades suitable for any customer needs whatever the final destination of the product (automotive, energy, construction, etc.)
- a broad selection of cross sections and dimensions, thus offering a large variety of shapes for any purpose
- a true pan-European footprint (both commercial and industrial), allowing the company to remain close to its customers with geographical proximity
- the capacity to export overseas, making ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Europe a true international player