At ArcelorMittal Europe, we have been able to efficiently meet the market’s demands by developing the following range of solutions:
- for structural frames - the widest range of sections, plates, and sheets, as well as purlins for secondary framing
- for long life durability - our organic coated and metallic coated product line, such as Solano® Nature collection, offers superior resistance to harsh industrial conditions
- for thermal and fire insulation - cladding and roofing solutions, such as mineral wool sandwich panels Promistyl®, are offered for constructions with exposure to high temperatures
- for acoustic solutions - a combination of profiles and trays designed to solve sound and noise issues
- for heavy-duty purposes - a whole range of specific crane rails for heavy load transportation needs in industrial buildings
Whether we are assisting with small local workshops or very large industrial buildings, ArcelorMittal Europe offers a complete range of corresponding products and solutions. Our steel products will always strive to improve and to contribute to the efficiency of industrial buildings, whatever the project scale or purpose may be.
Over the last 100 years, steel has proven to be the unquestionable material of choice when it comes to industrial building construction. Due to its quick assembly process, flexible and adaptable building volumes, and its ability to provide the best thermal, acoustic, and fire resistance solutions, steel is the primary element used in industrial buildings all around the globe.
Our products are available in a variety of structural steel grades, including Histar® hot rolled sections and high strength steels for heavy plates, enabling large span structure design with less environmental impact. Our processing centres are able to deliver customised solutions, such as welded sections, directly to the contractor or even to the building site.