ArcelorMittal Europe offers steel products and solutions that can adapt to most roofing and guttering applications, including:
- Full range of Metallic coated and Organic coated steels for any kind of roofing solution.
- Tile or slate patterns with Granite® Impression Cloudy and Granite® Storm. Roofing tiles made of steel combine a wide range of aesthetics with all the advantages of metal: lightness, possibility of low slope, ease and speed of installation, resistance to climate and watertightness.
- Standing seam roofs with Aluzinc® HFX and Granite® HFX Cool. Standing seams have been used for hundreds of years to seal metal roofs. Typically found in cold climates, the standing seams keep the vulnerable connections above the snow level, ensuring they remain dry. Standing seams also provide additional visual interest – whether they are oriented vertically, horizontally or at an angle. They also enables complex curved and long span roofing solutions. There are different types of standing seam roofing systems available on the market. The first type is made of profiled sheets, which are then assembled on the roof. For the second type, the metal is delivered in sheets or small coils, which are seamed directly on the roof by the installer.
- Rainwater systems with Granite® Rain HDX prepainted steel and Magnelis®.
Related News and Articles
Covering Russia: Local building materials specialist creates long-lasting roofs with Granite® HDX16 January 2018
Since the early 2000s, Grand Line has been working with organic coated steels from ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products for its range of roofing tiles and accessories. The products are used by Grand Line’s customers for the roofs of cottages and low-rise constructions. Today Grand Line is utilising ArcelorMittal’s Granite® HDX for its Quarzit range because it offers excellent performance in the harsh Russian climate.Product News
Co-engineering the future: Bacacier creates innovative building solutions with Granite® Quartz17 October 2017
Bacacier is one of France’s leading manufacturers of steel roofing and cladding solutions for the building and construction sector. With an eye on constant innovation, Bacacier is always looking for new aesthetic steel solutions to enhance its range of products. Thanks to a close relationship with ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products, Bacacier was a key partner in the development of Granite® Quartz in France and is now incorporating it into their latest products.Product News
Granite® Impression Protects Polish Church: Authentic Look and Cost-Efficient Solution21 January 2016
ArcelorMittal's prepainted steel Granite® Impression - Brown Agate was chosen as the material for the new roof of a fieldstone church in Poland: Its authentic look and excellent resistance provide the perfect combination for the necessary aesthetic and functional requirements of this roof renovation project.Product News
Granite® Impression Cloudy gives panamanian homes the vintage look20 July 2015
For home owners in Latin America, the traditional look of roofing tiles is becoming more and more important. As a cost efficient alternative to clay tiles, metal tiles with Granite® Impression Cloudy coating is becoming increasingly popular as its cloudy effect gives roofs the vintage look the customer is looking for and stands for quality made in Europe.Project News
Aluzinc® HFX: An Exceptional Solution for Standing Seam Roof Technology16 April 2012
Used all around the world in architectural cladding and traditional roofing thanks to its aesthetic aspect and its robustness, Aluzinc® is a reference for standing seam roof technology with its specific range named “HFX”. ©Lindab BuildingsProduct News
Steel roofing solutions are growing in popularity as architects, designers and homeowners seek out stylish, modern alternatives to traditional materials. More and more architects are considering roofing as the “fifth façade” of buildings. Metallic roofing offers endless possibilities not only to express creativity, but also to make manufacture affordable.
However, steel roofs are popular due to more than just visually pleasing aesthetics. They are also extremely lightweight, cost-effective, quick and easy to install, and can increase the value of your building as a result of their low maintenance and durability. In addition, they largely contribute to thermal and energy building efficiency.
Moreover, as a construction product manufacturer, ArcelorMittal Europe proposes an extended range of profiles and sandwich panels for roofing solutions, as listed below:
- Sandwich panels made of steel have become one of the most recognized solutions for insulated buildings. ArcelorMittal sandwich panels for roofs have a PUR / PIR or mineral wool insulation core and thus have an insulating, fire-resistant and flame retardant function. The roof panels are suitable for areas with low or medium high humidity. Sandwich panels are widely used for finishing off shed, barn and hall roofs, or food industry buildings with low or even negative temperature.
- ArcelorMittal also produces Eco roof panels, which, among others, are very suitable for agricultural buildings.
By choosing ArcelorMittal’s best in class products, you can extend the lifetime of the roofing system beyond 40 years. Working with us, you receive a guaranteed quality and sustainability, as our products are certified as free of chromates and heavy metals (compliant with European REACh regulation and ECCA Premium label).